" LET FREEDOM SURVIVE IN THE HEARTS OF ALL FREE MEN "

" LET FREEDOM SURVIVE IN THE HEARTS OF ALL FREE MEN "

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Like I said "Ramblings and Rumors"

At one time in my life I thought I new alot.

Then I turned Thirteen and decided I knew EVERYthing.

After I turned NiNeteen I decided knowing everything was not enough, I needed to make sure everyone I came in contact with knew that I knew everything.

As I have aged (or should I say Mutated) I have found out that I dont know ANYTHING.

As I grew ( figuritivly , mentally, physically) I found the things I thought I KNEW had grown to.

I am amazed how much I know I don't know.


This is an experiment as I have no idea what I am doing. This blog will be a way for me to ask some questions to the all mighty intellegence that seeems to be around us and see if they can shead any light on those most serious of Life questions.

1 comment:

Ramblings and Rumors said...

Wow. It has been a long time. I actually forgot about this blog. I am glad I fou d it again because I have some VERY IMPORTANT BS to unload. Just not now.
My give a d×÷m has left early today and so I will pick this up........eventually.
Me